Tuesday, July 17, 2007

We've only just begun



We signed the lease yesterday and picked up the keys today for our new retail location at 1014 Madison in the wonderful First Hill neighborhood in Seattle. We must have been extremely excited because I immediately got some posters printed and we put our name in the window right away.

It's such a huge project. Where to start. We're trying to get the plumber in this weekend, then start with the remaining permits and such. We've got drawings to finalize, funding to figure out, recipes to test, paints to choose, and so much more. But I'm so thankful to have an actual physical space that I can actually walk into with my very own key. Which reminds me, I've got to make a few copies of the key!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! We're very excited for you, and since we are on First Hill fairly often we look forward to more of those fabulous lavendar shortbread cookies you made for our wedding. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

(screams) YAY! We can't wait!!!! We love you! Keeps us up to date!

-- Scott & Kris
Ockham's Razor

Nancy White said...

As a Sugar addict (we miss you at the U Dist Farmers Market) I am THRILLED! You can count on us making the drive to visit and overbuy!